This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2022 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 20th February to Friday 24th April, 2023.
- INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2022 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Rakiya Bello Dandago, FIFMA
|S/N||PROGRAMME||CUT-OFF POINT FOR EACH PROGRAMME|
|1.||B.Sc (Hons) Architecture||180 and above|
|2.||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||180 and above|
|3.||B.Sc (Hons) Biology||180 and above|
|4.||B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science||180 and above|
|5.||B. Eng. Civil||180 and above|
|6.||B. Eng. Electrical||180 and above|
|7.||B.Sc (Hons) Information Communication Technology||180 and above|
|8.||B.Eng. Mechanical||180 and above|
|9.||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||180 and above|
|10.||B.Sc (Hons) Science Laboratory Technology||180 and above|
|11.||1.B. Agriculture (Hons) – B. Agriculture (Hons) Agric Economics and Extension – B. Agriculture (Hons) Animal Science – B. Agriculture (Hons) Crop Science – B. Agriculture (Hons) Soil Science||160 and above|
|12.||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science Technology||160 and above|
|13.||B. Sc (Hons) Fisheries & Aquaculture|
|14.||B. Sc (Hons) Forestry & Wildlife Management|
|15.||B. Sc. (Hons) Statistics||160 and above|
|16.||B. Sc. (Hons) Mathematics||160 and above|
|17.||B. Sc. (Hons) Geography||160 and above|
|18.||B. Tech. Urban & Regional Planning||160 and above|
|19.||B. Sc. (Hons) Geology||160 and above|
|20.||B. Tech. Quantity Survey||160 and above|
|21.||B. Tech. Estate Management||160 and above|
|22.||B. Tech. Building Technology||160 and above|
|24.||B. Eng Water Resources & Environmental Engineering||160 and above|
|25.||B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering||160 and above|
|26.||16. B. Eng. Automotive Engineering||160 and above|
|27.||17. B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering||160 and above|
|28.||18. B. Sc. (Hons) Physics||160 and above|
|29.||19. B. Sc. (Hons) Chemistry||160 and above|
|30.||20. B. Sc. Ed. Agriculture||160 and above|
|31.||21. B. Sc. Ed. Biology||160 and above|
|32.||22. B. Sc. Ed. Chemistry||160 and above|
|33.||23. B. Sc. Ed. Geography||160 and above|
|34.||24. B. Sc. Ed. Mathematics||160 and above|
|35.||25. B. Sc. Ed. Physics||160 and above|
|36.||26. B. Sc. Library & Information Science||160 and above|
|37.||27. B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics||160 and above|
|38.||28. B.Sc. Ed. Health Education||160 and above|
|39.||29. B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science||160 and above|
|40.||30. B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science||160 and above|
|41.||31. B.Tech. Building Tech. Education||160 and above|
|42.||32. B.Tech. Electrical Electronics Education||160 and above|
|43.||33. B.Tech Woodwork Tech. Education||160 and above|
|44.||34. B.Tech Metal work Tech. Education||160 and above|
|45.||35. B.Tech Automobile Tech. Education||160 and above|