- Instructor: admin
The incoming Vice-Chancellor Professor Musa Tukur Yakasai, an Agricultural Economist was presented with his Letter of Appointment as Vice-Chancellor Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology Wudil. The presentation was made by the Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Governing Council of the University Professor Zubairu Iliyasu at an impressive ceremony during the 61st Governing Council meeting held on Thursday 29th December 2022 at the Central Research Laboratory (CRL) in the Campus.
After receiving the letter, Musa Tukur Yakasai thanked Allah (SWT) for all the mercies showered, the Visitor and Executive Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje for the love, care, attention and affection he has for the University. Professor Musa Tukur Yakasai used the occasion to congratulate the Chancellor, Alhaji Dr Aliko Dangote for having the University renamed after him and prays may this be a spur for better things to come the ADUST way. He thanked the Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council Professor Zubairu Iliyasu, other Council Members for the due process observed on his selection and appointment, Professor Shehu Alhaji Musa, the Vice-Chancellor for the transformations witnessed during his 9 year 2 term Administration, Management, Senate, Staff, Students and entire University Community. The incoming Vice-Chancellor outline a 7 Point Agenda for his Administration as follows 1.To operate an all-inclusive administration
2. To advocate for strict adherence to due process.
3. To re-introduce financial prudence.
4. To restore staff and students Welfare and discipline.
5. To train and re-train members of staff for efficient service delivery as well as production of Functional Education and graduates adaptable to the Fast Changing world.
6. To improve the Visibility of the university through ICT and research output.
7. To also promote local and international collaboration.
The entire University Community congratulates Professor Musa Tukur Yakasai, pledge support and loyalty to the new Administration.