This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 2nd to Friday 13th September, 2019.
- DATES FOR POST UTME SCREENING: Tuesday, 17th to Thursday, 19th September, 2019 at the University campus in Wudil.
- PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2019 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
- INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- UTME Candidates shall note that the date, venue and time for the screening is indicated on their Acknowledgement Slips and shall report to the venue at least 30 minutes before the schedule time.
- UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2019 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Alh. Aminu Bello Muhammad
Ag. Registrar2019 POST UTME/ DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION Download PDF